Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/15 17:57:36 UTC

[VOTE] Release HttpComponents Maven Skin 1.1 based on RC2

This is a vote for release 1.1 of the HttpComponents Maven Skin, based on RC2.

The following changes have been made:
- added the missing images
- fixed template to agree with fix for DOXIASITETOOLS-52 (incorrect
identification of absolute URLs)
- added some usage documentation to the POM

Maven artifacts:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehttpcomponents-007/

SVN tag:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/maven-skin/tags/1.1-RC2

KEY file:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpcomponents/project/KEYS

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.
Only votes from HttpComponents PMC members are binding.
The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast and
there are more +1 than -1 votes.

Re: [VOTE] Release HttpComponents Maven Skin 1.1 based on RC2

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me too.

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
+1

   ...ant

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
[x] +1 Release the package as Maven Skin 1.1

Posted by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@apache.org>.
>   Vote:  HttpComponents Maven Skin 1.0 release
>   [X] +1 Release the package as Maven Skin 1.0
>   [ ] -1 I am against releasing the package (must include a reason).
asankha

--
Asankha C. Perera
AdroitLogic, http://adroitlogic.org