Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by Andrei Harangus <an...@travelmaster.com> on 2008/07/01 16:57:35 UTC

RE: Compiling OJB 1.0.4 - JDO jars missing

Hi Lasse,

I had the same problem yesterday.
JDO version 2 does not work - I tried both 2.0 and 2.1 to compile in debug
mode. It looks like JDO 1 is no longer available on Sun's websites.
What I did was a grose hack - went into the source code and changed the JDO
part which I did not use for my tests and this way I could debug code.

Andrei Harangus

Posted by "Lambrecht, Lasse (Allianz Deutschland)" <la...@allianz.de>.
Hello,

I removed the part in the build.xml that prevents me from compiling without these libs.
At least I got some jars now. But haven't tried it yet. Im not using JDO so I hope it works without missing the libs.

Regards
Lasse Lambrecht