Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Penumatsa, Sreesha" <FI...@DOF.CA.gov> on 2001/06/14 00:59:40 UTC

java.lang.OutOfMemoryError!! What does this mean....

Hi,
My name is Sireesha. While i was trying to run a jsp, i got an Error msg
which says..
Internal Servlet Error:

Root cause:
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

Is there any speacific reason that justifies this Error msg?
I would greately aprretiate if can get some help on this.
thanx,
-Sireesha.

Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError!! What does this mean....

Posted by Luba Powell <lu...@bellatlantic.net>.
send me your JSP and RAM configuration.