Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmoulliard <cm...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/05 13:06:10 UTC

ATTENTION: A JAX-WS Annotation was found on org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.service.ReportIncidentEndpointService while using the Simple frontend. For better results, use the JAX-WS frontend

Hi,

When we run cxf with camel using the camel-cxf endpoint, the following
message appears in the console :

05-mars-2009 12:59:17
org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ReflectionServiceFactoryBean
checkServiceClassAnnotations
ATTENTION: A JAX-WS Annotation was found on
org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.service.ReportIncidentEndpointService
while using the Simple frontend.  For better results, use the JAX-WS
frontend.

Is it because something is wrong in the java code generated by wsdl2java ?
Do we have to do something?

Regards,

-----
Charles Moulliard
SOA Architect

My Blog :  http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/ http://cmoulliard.blogspot.com/
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/ATTENTION%3A-A-JAX-WS-Annotation-was-found-on-org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.service.ReportIncidentEndpointService-while-using-the-Simple-frontend.--For-better-results%2C-use-the-JAX-WS-frontend-tp22350325p22350325.html

Re: ATTENTION: A JAX-WS Annotation was found on org.apache.camel.example.reportincident.service.ReportIncidentEndpointService while using the Simple frontend. For better results, use the JAX-WS frontend

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Oh, I just found you need to pass the ReportIncidentEndpoint not the
ReportIncidentEndpointService as the ServiceClass.
Basically, the ServiceClass could be the SEI (service endpoint
interface), if the cxf endpoint server as a consumer , we could pass the
implemenation of the SEI as the serviceClass.

ReportIncidentEndpointService is using for the JAXWS client to help the
user get the proxy of ReportIncidentEndpoint.

Willem