Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by dr...@sdf-eu.org on 2007/09/06 18:04:44 UTC

Lenya 1.2.5 sitemap disappears on site tab

Hi,

Our sitemap works for most nodes but when we click on one particular node,
rather than that node being selected and expanded, the whole sitemap
disappears. This particular node unfortunately got renamed manually
(i.e., it's our fault). Does anyone have any ideas on how we might fix it
(preferably without having to re-create the entire node and its
sub-nodes)? I'm guessing that the old node name is lurking in a file
somewhere.

Cheers,

James

--