Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ladroge <la...@hotmail.fr> on 2008/03/26 10:10:12 UTC

Error in the Modelservice.java

http://www.nabble.com/file/p16297913/error2.jpg
http://www.nabble.com/file/p16297913/error.jpg

This is the two picture which show the error in the source code .

Someone can help me to resolve that ?

Re: Error in the Modelservice.java

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
when you compile using eclipse, it checks all the pertinent rules and
show the errors. You can change the error level reporting if you wish.

however I suggest you use the build files and run ant against them to
get the errors the really effect the code.

ladroge sent the following on 3/26/2008 1:10 AM:

Posted by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com>.
They are just warnings, you'll find them everywhere in the codebase so I
really wouldn't worry about it too much.

Regards
Scott