Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave <no...@yahoo.com> on 2005/10/14 15:47:55 UTC

Syntax for multiple parameter with global forward

At first I had my global forward defined:

    <forward name="prefer-demographics" path="/ProfileDispatch.do?
method=profileupdate&type=demo"/>

But the compiler complained and I changed it to:

    <forward name="prefer-demographics" path="/ProfileDispatch.do?
method=profileupdate;type=demo"/>

This path doesn't behave correctly. After I click on the link and faulty link
is in the address bar I can change the semi-colon to to ambersand, and then it
works.

Is it possible to define a global forward with two parameters?

Thanks,
Dave