Posted to users@maven.apache.org by nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com> on 2004/03/24 14:45:38 UTC

having troubles with maven RC2

Hello,

I'm trying to use maven RC2 on some of our projects that are using RC1.

Everything looks good (build, test, cactus with new cactus-maven
plugin...), but I get some troubles with maven-eclipse plugin :

maven eclipse:generate-classpath fails with this error :

 __  __
|  \/  |__ _Apache__ ___
| |\/| / _` \ V / -_) ' \  ~ intelligent projects ~

Could not find the class: org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.xml.XMLTagLibrary
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.commons.jelly.tags.xml.XMLTagLibrary

I added  commons-jelly-tags-xml-20030211.142705.jar to my
${maven-home}/bin and it works....
Has it been omitted from mavenRC2 dist or are eclipse-plugin
dependencies broken with RC2 ?

I used windows Exe installer to get maven RC2.

Nico.