Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Stefan Tang <st...@stanford.edu> on 2003/12/09 20:56:11 UTC

Problem with Query String Plug In Mechanism

Hello.
I am currently trying to program another Query String Plug-In, but I
have a problem registering the plugin with AXIS. I programmed the
Handler class and tried to register the plug-in via the WSDD deployment
file with the following entry:

<transport name="http">
	<parameter name="qs:myQuery" value="myQuery.QSMyHandler"/>
</transport>

But somehow AXIS does not pass on any requests edning with ?myQuery to
my Handler class. I also tried "qs.myQuery" as name, but still it didnt
work.

I am using Tomcat 5 and build the latest AXIS from the CVS.

Thanks for any help, much appreaciated.

Stefan Tang.