Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hornsby Peter <PH...@qinetiq.com> on 2001/10/30 14:05:22 UTC

RE: CPU Utilization at 100% with no loa d on system

Are you garbage collecting?  System.gc();

Pete

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.