Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Gang Liu <ga...@fb.com> on 2012/06/01 19:13:58 UTC

Hive List Bucketing - Feature Review

Dear all,

Please review the proposal and provide your comments:

https://cwiki.apache.org/Hive/listbucketing.html

Thanks

Tim

Re: Hive List Bucketing - Feature Review

Posted by Gang Liu <ga...@fb.com>.
Would you please elaborate on it?

Thanks

Tim

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gang Liu <ga...@fb.com>.
Hey Edward,

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gang Liu <ga...@fb.com>.
Hi Carl,

Thank you for informing me. Yes, I didn't register as a watcher so that I
didn't see it.

I am sorry.

I just register as a watcher. I will check comments and reply accordingly.

Thanks

Tim

Posted by Carl Steinbach <ca...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Tim,