Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by prasad deshpande <pr...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/05 05:24:30 UTC

How to integrate Solr with C/CPP client

It seems Solr/Lucene is completely developed in Java.
I want to integrate Solr with C/CPP client. Is it possible? If yes, how?

Thanks;
Prasad

Re: How to integrate Solr with C/CPP client

Posted by prasad deshpande <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for your quick reply.

How to use cURL to send and get request to the Solr?
So that I can integrate solr with C/CPP client.

Thanks and Regards,
Prasad

Posted by Juan Manuel Alvarez <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gora Mohanty <go...@mimirtech.com>.