Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Narayanan Droupathy, Subhash (Cognizant)" <Su...@cognizant.com> on 2006/01/20 12:32:12 UTC

'Page Expired' issue when using Struts upload functionality

Hi,

In one of my application I have a file uploading functionality and I am
using struts FormFile for achieving the same.

I am able to get the file content in the servlet and I show a
confirmation page to the user. Once the user accepts the content, I save
this file info into the database. Once this operation is done, if I
click browser back button, I get a 'Warning, Page has expired' page.

Any idea why such behaviour ? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-subi-

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com