Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by nicke <ni...@bliq.se> on 2021/11/25 16:03:09 UTC

autoCurveness missing in type series-graph?

I want to use autoCurveness in order to show several links between two
nodes in a Graph Chart, but looks like it is not available in the type?

I can't add autoCurveness at
https://echarts.apache.org/examples/en/editor.html?c=graph-simple&lang=ts
but it can be added at
https://echarts.apache.org/examples/en/editor.html?c=graph-simple&lang=js

Am I missing something? Should I open an issue?

Re: autoCurveness missing in type series-graph?

Posted by Yi Shen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the feedback, Seems it's series.autoCurveness in the types.

You can just ignore it in the ts editor and feel free to open a pull
request to fix this issue.

Regards

On Fri, Nov 26, 2021 at 12:03 AM nicke <ni...@bliq.se> wrote:

> I want to use autoCurveness in order to show several links between two
> nodes in a Graph Chart, but looks like it is not available in the type?
>
> I can't add autoCurveness at
> https://echarts.apache.org/examples/en/editor.html?c=graph-simple&lang=ts
> but it can be added at
> https://echarts.apache.org/examples/en/editor.html?c=graph-simple&lang=js
>
> Am I missing something? Should I open an issue?

Yi Shen
Apache ECharts PMC