Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by prashant sharma <ia...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/05 17:42:55 UTC

please help me..

Hello friends.

I'm facing a wierd problem.

I'm using Tomcat 4.0.2 and Apache  1.3.20 on redhat 7.2 and latest log4j.

I've set the $CATALINA_OPTS="-Dlog4j.configuration=log4j.configure"

I'm running two applications ABC and XYZ.

When i put log4j.configure file in WEB-INF/classes/  of ABC and XYZ, seems
like log4j doesnot logs for both.
whereas it is writing to a specified file for the first application accessed
via web either ABC or XYZ .

I mean if i access ABC it creates a log file specified in log4j.configure
for ABC. and logs of XYZ are written in a catalina.out.

Can any one please help me out to solve this problem.

I want log using log4j for multiple applications.

Waiting for reply,
thanking u in advance ..
Prashant