Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tung Nguyen <tu...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/11 15:58:36 UTC

[m2] How to configure the local repository

Hi everybody,

I'm contrained to place the repository of maven in the same folder of my projet but I can't figure out how to do that. I tried to place the settings.xml in the project folder (with the pom.xml) but it doesn't work.

Anyone can help ?
Thank you in advance

Re: [m2] How to configure the local repository

Posted by Tim Kettler <ti...@udo.edu>.
Are you talking about your local repository or a repository you want to put 3d-party
libraries for your project in that you want under version control together with your project?

If the latter. I think (never tried myself) you can just define a repository in your
pom.xml like this:

<project>

   <repositories>
     <repository>
       <id>myrepo</id>
       <name>reponame</name>
       <url>file://${basedir}/repository</url>
     </repository>
   </repositories>
</project>

-Tim

Tung Nguyen schrieb:
> Hi everybody,
>
> I'm contrained to place the repository of maven in the same folder of my projet but I can't figure out how to do that. I tried to place the settings.xml in the project folder (with the pom.xml) but it doesn't work.
>
> Anyone can help ?
> Thank you in advance

RE: [m2] How to configure the local repository

Posted by An...@ubs.com.
You also have the option of setting up explicit repositories and then
using activeProfiles (or use the maven profile CLI

Rgds
Andy

Posted by Tung Nguyen <tu...@yahoo.com>.

?