Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by "munishgupta.asr" <mu...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/07 06:59:01 UTC

Re: issues while using Spring 5.0.4 with latest KARAF 4.2.0

Hi JB,

As you have asked me for any blocking point t use blueprint instead of
Spring, I am just trying to know that can I refer spring Jar's class files
directly in web.xml and skip blueprint. as of now, it is referring spring dm
provided osgiwebxmlapplicationcontext class but as spring-dm can not be used
with spring 5, is there any way not to use blueprint also and directly use
spring jar files to load xml context for servlets in web.xml?

Not sure if my question is making sense to you, I am little new to this web
part. kindly guide.

Regards
Munish

--