Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2000/11/29 06:14:54 UTC

[VOTE] New commiter: Dave Bryson

Hi,

Since people have apparently missed it the first time around (it was hidden
inside a reply to an email), here's a more formal request for vote.

I'd like to propose Dave Bryson as a commiter. He intends to work on the
WebDAV command line client which will be used to provide better
administration capabilities for the Slide server.
Dave is also a contributor to the Turbine and Velocity projects.

Votes please ?

Here's mine : +1

Remy

Re: [VOTE] New commiter: Dave Bryson

Posted by "B.C. Holmes" <bc...@roxton.com>.
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> I'd like to propose Dave Bryson as a commiter. He intends to work on the
> WebDAV command line client which will be used to provide better
> administration capabilities for the Slide server.
> Dave is also a contributor to the Turbine and Velocity projects.

+1

--
B.C. Holmes         \u2625           http://www.roxton.com/~bcholmes/
"Well, whatever you do, however terrible, however hurtful, it all

Re: [VOTE] New commiter: Dave Bryson

Posted by "Gary E. Bickford" <ga...@fxt.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] New commiter: Dave Bryson

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com>.
Remy Maucherat wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Since people have apparently missed it the first time around (it was hidden
> inside a reply to an email), here's a more formal request for vote.
>
> I'd like to propose Dave Bryson as a commiter. He intends to work on the
> WebDAV command line client which will be used to provide better
> administration capabilities for the Slide server.
> Dave is also a contributor to the Turbine and Velocity projects.
>
> Votes please ?
>
> Here's mine : +1

+1

> Remy