Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by "M. Ranganathan" <mr...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/24 03:20:18 UTC

Specifying superinterface for generated interface

Hello!

I am new at jaxme / jaxb. I looked through the mailing list but could
not find an answer.  Sorry for asking again if I missed the obvious.

I'd like to specify a superinterface for the generated interface from an
xml schema. Can I do this in jaxme and if so, how do I proceed?

Thanks in advance for your help

Ranga

--
M. Ranganathan

Advanced Networking Technologies Division,
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST),