Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2006/02/23 17:57:25 UTC

block-compile doesn't use source.vm property

Hi Cocoon devs,

the block-compile macro doesn't use the source.vm property.
Is this intentional?

       <javac destdir="${{build.blocks}}/@{{name}}/dest"
              debug="${{compiler.debug}}"
              optimize="${{compiler.optimize}}"
              deprecation="${{compiler.deprecation}}"
+            source="${{source.vm}}"
              target="${{target.vm}}"
              nowarn="${{compiler.nowarn}}"
              compiler="${{compiler}}">

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann
andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Re: block-compile doesn't use source.vm property

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Jean-Baptiste Quenot wrote:
> * Andreas Hartmann:
>> It determines the version of the Java source (1.2, 1.3, 1.4, ...).
>>
>> I have a block which contains assert statements, and it won't compile
>> with the default setting. If I add the javac source attribute, it works.
>
> Committed, thanks!  See http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi?rev=381601&view=rev

Thanks a lot! :)

-- Andreas

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
* Andreas Hartmann:

http://caraldi.com/jbq/

Re: block-compile doesn't use source.vm property

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org>.
* Andreas Hartmann: