Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Anjan Bacchu <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/18 15:10:31 UTC

what is the list of files that need to be in WEB-INF\LIB for REST only webap

hi all,

  I'm a CXF beginner . I am merging 2 projects :
1) GWT and spring 3.01/hibernate 3.2.x
2) CXF using REST only(No SOAP) using Spring : For this project, I put the
whole of CXF_HOME\lib\*.jar into the Project lib directory.

I'm trying to merge Project #2 into Project #1.

Because both projects having spring and its dependents as common JARS, I'm
wondering what are the essential JAR files that I need to pick from
Project #2 and copy into the RESULTing Project.

Thank you,

BR,
~A

Re: what is the list of files that need to be in WEB-INF\LIB for REST only webap

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Sunday 18 July 2010 9:10:31 am Anjan Bacchu wrote:
> hi all,
>
>   I'm a CXF beginner . I am merging 2 projects :
> 1) GWT and spring 3.01/hibernate 3.2.x
> 2) CXF using REST only(No SOAP) using Spring : For this project, I put the
> whole of CXF_HOME\lib\*.jar into the Project lib directory.
>
> I'm trying to merge Project #2 into Project #1.
>
> Because both projects having spring and its dependents as common JARS, I'm
> wondering what are the essential JAR files that I need to pick from
> Project #2 and copy into the RESULTing Project.

There is a WHICH_JARS file in the lib dir that should help with this question.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: what is the list of files that need to be in WEB-INF\LIB for REST only webap

Posted by Anjan Bacchu <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

  Realized that I did NOT mention which version of CXF I'm using. It is
2.2.3 (will it change if were to be 2.2.9 ?).
Also, I'm deploying to Apache Tomcat 6.0.20 on windows if any of that
matters.

Thank you,

BR,
~A