Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by "technologyrss.mail" <te...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/09 12:42:57 UTC

For Advanced Zone

Hi,

I have one query like can I create Advanced Zone without public ip range
only LAN?

---
Alamin

Re: For Advanced Zone

Posted by "technologyrss.mail" <te...@gmail.com>.
I have kvm host server with two NIC, which method I use for create
Advanced zone?

  For physical NIC one and add all Management, Public & Guest values are
cloudbr0,?

or Physical NIC one for Management value cloudbr0

  and another NIC Public & Guest values cloudbr1 this is correct or wrong ?

Please give me idea.

---
Alamin

Re: For Advanced Zone