Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Rhett Garber <rh...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/17 08:38:45 UTC

http header options

Is there a document somewhere that describes all the available http
header's that couchdb will understand ?

I've heard references to forcing an fsync. I'm also curious about
Keep-Alive. Haven't been able to find anything on the wiki.

Thanks,

Rhett

Re: http header options

Posted by Paul Davis <pa...@gmail.com>.
There are very few headers specific to CouchDB. Grepping X-CouchDB in
the source should reveal them. I know of no wiki page yet on this
topic. Though contributions are welcome.

As to the standard HTTP headers, you'll want to look also at what
MochiWeb supports. Pretty sure its fully HTTP/1.1 compliant so
whatever that entails. I know that Keep-Alive and piplining are
supported.

Oh, also quite a few urls produce Etags headers, so if your client
also understands those you can do caching stuff.

HTH,
Paul Davis

Re: http header options

Posted by Rhett Garber <rh...@gmail.com>.