Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Giuseppe Madonna <ma...@ised.it> on 2002/05/30 09:28:39 UTC

Differences in XMLConfiguration beetween ver. 1.1 and 1.2

New logger and level elements are not fully 'compatible' with old category
and priority  (some attribute like class are now not supported), the order
of elements is changhed, there is no loggerFactory elements, etc. etc.

Anyone knows where can I find some documentation about differences in
log4j.dtd beetween version 1.2 and version 1.1?

Thanks in advance.

Giuseppe

RE: Differences in XMLConfiguration beetween ver. 1.1 and 1.2

Posted by Oliver Burn <ol...@puppycrawl.com>.
The best place to look is the CVS repository. See
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-log4j/src/java/org/apache/log4j/xml/log4j.dtd

Oliver