Posted to user@flink.apache.org by janardhan shetty <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/11 05:26:44 UTC

404 error for Flink examples

Hi,

I was looking at the examples for Flink applications and the comment in
quickstart/job results in 404 for the web page.

http://flink.apache.org/docs/latest/examples.html

This needs to be updated

Re: 404 error for Flink examples

Posted by janardhan shetty <ja...@gmail.com>.
Good idea Ufuk.
But for a newbie user web page with explanations always helps instead of
github link.

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <uc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by janardhan shetty <ja...@gmail.com>.