Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Duncan Wiggill <du...@igroup.co.za> on 2007/07/26 10:16:02 UTC

Should all servers Spamassasin .cf be the same???

I i'm sort of new to SPamassasin and just though some one here could help me
out, currently I have Spamassasin loaded on three of my servers and found
that there .cf files in the /etc/mail/spamassasin directory are not the
same, been getting a lot of spam comming through, not sure if its related to
the .cf files that might be missing from my locally based server. ANy
Idea???

Re: Should all servers Spamassasin .cf be the same???

Posted by Per Jessen <pe...@computer.org>.
Duncan Wiggill wrote:

> I i'm sort of new to SPamassasin and just though some one here could
> help me out, currently I have Spamassasin loaded on three of my
> servers and found that there .cf files in the /etc/mail/spamassasin
> directory are not the same, been getting a lot of spam comming
> through, not sure if its related to the .cf files that might be
> missing from my locally based server. ANy Idea???

If you want the same filtering on all of your servers, I think it will
be useful to maintain the same configuration everywhere.

/Per Jessen, Zürich