Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Philip W. Dalrymple III" <pw...@mdtsoft.com> on 2007/02/27 15:15:11 UTC

Question on the "use-when" syntax

In form widgits I am trying to use the use-when attr. to
present the user with an edit field when the status is "NEW" and
a display only field when the status is anything else.

I tried  use-when="&quot;LICST_NEW&quot;.equals(statusId)"
but that gave me a exception.

thanks
--
It is MDT, Inc's policy to delete mail containing unsolicited
file attachments.  Please be sure to contact the MDT staff

This email, and any files transmitted with it, is confidential
whom they are addressed.  If you have received this email in error,
please advise postmaster@mdtsoft.com <ma...@mdtsoft.com>.

Philip W. Dalrymple III <pw...@mdtsoft.com>
MDT Software - The Change Management Company
+1 678 297 1001
Fax +1 678 297 1003

Re: Question on the "use-when" syntax

Posted by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com>.
Philip,

It is probably worth supplying the stacktrace from your log file and the
code snippet from your file. I can't see a problem what is below.

-Al