Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2015/04/23 13:32:23 UTC

Kerby 3rdparty module

Hi all,

Currently we include not-yet-commons-ssl in the 3rdpart module in Kerby.
This is required for PKCS8 support in the kerby-provider module. However we
can just include the dependency (there is a servicemix bundle) here. Should
I just go ahead and remove the 3rdparty module, or there a compelling
reason to keep it?

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

RE: Kerby 3rdparty module

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Hi Colm,

Could we delay on the action? Currently it’s still on early going to support PKINIT, so it’s not clear to me yet how much we would need to modify the 3rd party codes. Note the included one is a modified version after much clean up.

Regards,
Kai

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Yes, that's fine (for now)! I'd prefer if this was cleared up before the
first official release though (if necessary the code could be put on a
branch if it's not being used).

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh