Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/05 21:20:15 UTC

Precommit build failures

https://builds.apache.org/job/oozie-trunk-precommit-build/ - 4 builds
starting from Build #1210 (May 2, 2014 2:11:55 PM), builds have got
terminated when running tests with

FATAL: hudson.remoting.RequestAbortedException: java.io.IOException:
Unexpected termination of the channel
hudson.remoting.RequestAbortedException:
hudson.remoting.RequestAbortedException: java.io.IOException: Unexpected
termination of the channel
 at
hudson.remoting.RequestAbortedException.wrapForRethrow(RequestAbortedException.java:41)
at
hudson.remoting.RequestAbortedException.wrapForRethrow(RequestAbortedException.java:34)
 at hudson.remoting.Request.call(Request.java:174)
at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:739)
at
hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:168)

Doesn't look like it was manually aborted. Can someone with more access
check if some info shows up as to the cause? If not we will have to file an
INFRA jira.

- Rohini

Re: Precommit build failures

Posted by Ryota Egashira <eg...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Also another observation is that, it takes long time for precommit build
to pick up submitted patch.
For example, I change OOZIE-1791 to 'patch available' about 4 days ago,
and still not be picked up, similar things happening on other jiras,too.

Ryota

Posted by Robert Kanter <rk...@cloudera.com>.