Posted to dev@sentry.apache.org by Stephen Moist <mo...@cloudera.com> on 2018/05/30 23:12:55 UTC

Build issues from SENTRY-2208

Heyo, I’m running into a build issue with the latest commit of SENTRY-2208 (b97f5c7aa89d3c9061dd1b6655fc0702caa93f1f).  It looks like the keystore file for the tests didn’t merge cleanly?  When running the tests in sentry-service-server TestSentryWebServerWithSSL it fails to setup correctly.  Looking at the server log for it on startup, it’s failing trying to load the keystore.  I’ve reverted the commit and did a dev-support/smart-apply-patch.sh on the last diff and the test passed this time.  I don’t believe it to be an issue with the code changes, just something with git apply.  I’d recommend reverting it and re-applying it with smart-apply-patch.sh.  If that doesn’t fix it, generate a new diff with —binary.  That’s usually fixed the issue in binary files for me.

Re: Build issues from SENTRY-2208

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.
Yes, all contributors have access to the apache repo.
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/sentry.git

Posted by Na Li <li...@cloudera.com>.
Sergio,

Posted by Sergio Pena <se...@cloudera.com>.