Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Melissa Logan <me...@constantia.io> on 2021/04/22 19:41:58 UTC

Re: Cassandra World Party - April 28

Thanks to everyone who has stepped up to present, moderate and help with
the April 28 World Party event!

The speaker lineup was officially announced on Monday (1) and shared via
Twitter (2). Community volunteers are working on an interactive quiz with
t-shirt giveaway.

Over 550 have registered so far from around the globe. If reg gets into the
thousands, we may be looking for sponsors to support the ASF to help cover
fees -- will notify this group if so.

Please use links below to share with your networks. Any questions, join the
#cassandra-events channel on Slack.

(1)
https://cassandra.apache.org/blog/2021/04/19/cass-world-party-speakers.html
(2) https://twitter.com/cassandra/status/1384558373912317958