Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Truhann van der Poel <Tr...@datavoice.co.za> on 2001/06/08 11:10:39 UTC

Access to static server information to use in XSP

Hello,

I use C1.8.2.

I know this issue must have been addressed in cocoon, but I can not find
info in the mailing archives/faq's about this.

How do one access static data (for example configuration data in a xml file)
in a xsp page to use in xsp instructions ?

<util:include-file> reads a xml file into dom, but you can not access this
data to use in xsp tags in the rest of the xsp page, only to pass on for xsl
processing later on.

The problem is that I have different xsp pages sharing common information
(example: server address) which all of them use in <util:include-uri> tags.

Any suggestions ?

Truhann