Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Mark Jens <ma...@gmail.com> on 2021/11/15 10:12:38 UTC

Is Linux/MacOS ARM64 a supported architecture ?

Hello Ambari community!

I'd like to ask whether anyone have an experience with running Ambari on
ARM64 hardware in production ? And/or on Mac M1 as a dev machine ?

And a question to the Ambari team: Is ARM64 a supported architecture ?
Would you accept improvements for this architecture ?

Thank you!

Mark

Re: Is Linux/MacOS ARM64 a supported architecture ?

Posted by Mark Jens <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your answer, Ganesh!

I've noticed 2.7.6 has been released recently.
Hopefully the activeness will continue!

Posted by Ganesh Raju <ga...@linaro.org>.

Posted by Mark Jens <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello,