Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Dave Oxley <to...@hotmail.com> on 2001/09/12 22:33:37 UTC

Tomcat Service Manager

Hi all,

Here is the code for the TC Service Manager. Would anyone like to check it
into jakarta-tomcat-service? ...or even just take a look at it.

Dave
Dave@JungleMoss.com

Re: Tomcat Service Manager

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
"Dave Oxley" <to...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Here is the code for the TC Service Manager. Would anyone like to check it
> into jakarta-tomcat-service? ...or even just take a look at it.
>
> Dave
> Dave@JungleMoss.com

Dave, I'm going to check it out after I finish tackling my WebApp bugs
headaches, and definitely before the 21st... I checked it out really brief,
and I noticed it's all C++... :( But thanks for the code, really appreciated
it...

    Pier