Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/16 16:06:47 UTC

[TRINIDAD] Why is partialTriggers attribute defined in UIXComponentBase subclasses?

Hello all,

Is there any reason why we aren't adding partialTriggers attribute directly
inside UIXComponentBase since it's the one using it in its decode method?

~ Simon

Re: [TRINIDAD] Why is partialTriggers attribute defined in UIXComponentBase subclasses?

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
True

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.