Posted to users@camel.apache.org by semecamel <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/13 13:51:26 UTC

How to tirgger camel after inserting a row into a database?

I would like to know how I can trigger my route after inserting a row. My
situation is that I need to listen for insert after I need to generate hl7
message.

Any idea how to trigger route after database insert?

Re: How to tirgger camel after inserting a row into a database?

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
You can poll the database using the jpa component