Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Mathias Nilsson <wi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/03 03:17:17 UTC

SwfObject integration with wicket

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has  built swfobject ( javascript ) integration to
wicket? What I want to do is to be able to add a flash swf file and if the
flash isn't detected by the browser have an ajax callback and be able to
hide the component, other resources or add other data to the output.

Re: SwfObject integration with wicket

Posted by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com>.
Yes. There is the component. It is in the wiki, and you have to copy and
paste it. It works fine.

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: SwfObject integration with wicket

Posted by Andrew Lombardi <an...@mysticcoders.com>.
Check the wiki, I've seen some code for supporting that, I might have written it come to think of it.

On Feb 2, 2010, at 6:17 PM, Mathias Nilsson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone has  built swfobject ( javascript ) integration to
> wicket? What I want to do is to be able to add a flash swf file and if the
> flash isn't detected by the browser have an ajax callback and be able to
> hide the component, other resources or add other data to the output.

To our success!

Mystic Coders, LLC | Code Magic | www.mysticcoders.com

ANDREW LOMBARDI | andrew@mysticcoders.com
2321 E 4th St. Ste C-128, Santa Ana CA 92705
ofc: 714-816-4488
fax: 714-782-6024
cell: 714-697-8046
linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlombardi
twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kinabalu

Eco-Tip: Printing e-mails is usually a waste.

This message is for the named person's use only. You must not, directly or indirectly, use,
 disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.