Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> on 2014/07/29 09:20:46 UTC

Next Hangout

Hi,

I think its time again for our Hangout.

Is it okay for you to have it on Thursday 31. July 2014 at 6pm CEST (9am
PST) ?

-- Robert

Re: Next Hangout

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Gyula and Gábor are on holiday, I'll join from the streaming team.

Cheers,

Marton

Re: Next Hangout

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Fine with me

Re: Next Hangout

Posted by Vasiliki Kalavri <va...@gmail.com>.
I can also join on Thursday!

Re: Next Hangout

Posted by Artem Tsikiridis <ts...@gmail.com>.
Hi, I'll be there as well :)

Re: Next Hangout

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <u....@fu-berlin.de>.
Works for me.

Re: Next Hangout

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hi guys,

I had a chat with Ufuk, Stephan and Kostas and we thought about moving the
Hangout to next week since we are all working hard to get the first release
candidate out today.
In addition, the release is blocking the other current activities (pull
requests, in particular the streaming).

I think next week we have our minds free again for talking about the future.

Best,
Robert

Re: Next Hangout

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.