Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/07/10 21:23:02 UTC

Re: Cannot store email message content with attachment and image in signature

Hi Pallavi,

Sorry to be late on this.

Please create a Jira for us to review closer.

This might help: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Remove from list please

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Juan Marco, Erick

Jacques

Remove from list please

Posted by Jorge Marco Dominguez <m....@hsps.com.mx>.
Remove from list please

Re: Cannot store email message content with attachment and image in signature

Posted by Erik Bernhardt <vo...@gmail.com>.
Remove from list please

Erb VonHazze 25

Posted by Pallavi Goyal <go...@gmail.com>.