Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net> on 2003/08/12 21:58:29 UTC

[web clustering] (was Re: Volunteers - Topics AND Clustering)

FYI.

I'm on the third or fourth rethink of my web clustering stuff based on
JavaGroups (a JMS port should not be hard). The second iteration is the
solution Jetty currently uses.  I hope that this will  be a useful
contribution.

If anyone wants to discuss it with me I am around....

Once I have satisfied myself that it will work, I shall put a mail out
to geronimo dev explaining it :-)

There is bound to be plenty of common ground between this and other
clustering efforts, so I shall keep myself in the loop.

Jules

--
 * Jules Gosnell