Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org> on 2014/07/04 06:52:17 UTC

FlowScope beans are being added to the FlowScope.

MyFaces 2.2.3 &  2.2.4
jetty-maven-plugin:8.1.15.v20140411

FlowScope beans are being added to the FlowScope.  I suspect this is related to the message below.

  org.apache.myfaces.util.ExternalSpecifications isCDIAvailable
  INFO: MyFaces CDI support disabled

What dependencies are need to enable CDI?

Paul Spencer

Re: FlowScope beans are being added to the FlowScope.

Posted by Burghard Britzke <bu...@charmides.in-berlin.de>.
may be weld (see http://weld.cdi-spec.org)

Posted by "l.penet@senat.fr" <l....@senat.fr>.
On 04/07/2014 06:52, Paul Spencer wrote:
> MyFaces 2.2.3 &  2.2.4
> jetty-maven-plugin:8.1.15.v20140411
>
> FlowScope beans are being added to the FlowScope.  I suspect this is related to the message below.
>
>    org.apache.myfaces.util.ExternalSpecifications isCDIAvailable
>    INFO: MyFaces CDI support disabled
>
> What dependencies are need to enable CDI?
I use DeltaSpike 1.0.0 with MyFaces 2.2.4 and OpenWebBeans 1.2.2 on
tomcat 7 (7.0.39).

Apart from the fact that this stack performs well and has some nice
extras, such as vdl.createComponent, the main advantage I see in using
it is that people from those projects work together with those
components. So it is easier to get support.

I also use PrimeFaces and OmniFaces, but it seems to me that their
development is less tightly coupled (especially for omnifaces, as it
seems to me that BalusC is glassfish/weld oriented).

I can send you my pom.xml if this can help you.

Best regards,

Ludovic