Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/01/29 23:01:40 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Trivial Update of "SolrConfigXml" by YonikSeeley

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The "SolrConfigXml" page has been changed by YonikSeeley.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrConfigXml?action=diff&rev1=36&rev2=37

  <!> [[Solr1.3]]

- Since Solr 1.3, applications can provide their own highlighting code, thanks to [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-386|SOLR-386].  To take advantage of this, configure the !HighlightComponent as above, but, in the {{{<highlighting}}} declaration, pass in fully qualified Java class name, as in  class="com.me.MyHighlighter".  The implementing class must extend the !SolrHighlighter class.
+ Since Solr 1.3, applications can provide their own highlighting code.  To take advantage of this, configure the !HighlightComponent as above, but, in the {{{<highlighting}}} declaration, pass in fully qualified Java class name, as in  class="com.me.!MyHighlighter".  The implementing class must extend the !SolrHighlighter class.

  == The Admin/GUI Section ==