Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2012/05/02 10:34:21 UTC

Re: [DBCP] BasicManagedDataSource and Spring...

If you use Spring (declarative) tx management, why not let spring
actually take care of managing the transactions and use an standard
BasicDataSource instead of mixing both?

Posted by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>.
Spring can do this for you too - just use the correct transaction
manager, JTATransactionManager and the correct delegate injected, and
use a XADataSource.

regards

Torsten

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.