Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> on 2008/08/08 06:53:52 UTC

[Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.0.9

The Apache MyFaces Trinidad team is pleased to announce the release of
Apache MyFaces Trinidad Core 1.0.9.

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 1.2 component library.

Trinidad Core 1.0.9 is available in both binary and source distributions:

 * http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html

Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad".

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&styleName=Html&version=12313158

Enjoy!

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff:
mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

Re: [Announce] Release of Apache MyFaces Trinidad 1.0.9

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 6:53 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> The Apache MyFaces Trinidad team is pleased to announce the release of
> Apache MyFaces Trinidad Core 1.0.9.
>
> Apache MyFaces Trinidad is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 1.2 component library.

JSF 1.1 :-)

> Trinidad Core 1.0.9 is available in both binary and source distributions:
>
>  * http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/download.html
>
> Apache MyFaces Trinidad is available in the central Maven repository under
> Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.trinidad".
>

> Release Notes:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310661&styleName=Html&version=12313158
>
> Enjoy!
>
> --
> Matthias Wessendorf
>
> further stuff:
> mail: matzew-at-apache-dot-org

--
Matthias Wessendorf

Need JSF and Web 2.0?
http://code.google.com/p/facesgoodies

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I managed to confuse myself about that :-)

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bjørn T Johansen <bt...@havleik.no>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 8:12 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org> wrote:

>> can i use it with tomcat 5.5 and java ee5
> when using facelets, yes.
but it is the same lib as 1.0.9 ...

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Hardik Shah <ha...@yahoo.com>.