Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/31 21:49:28 UTC

RDF Web POM

Hi all,
trying to do the first dryRuns to check release stuff I got the following:

[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.clerezza:tools.offline:0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
(/Users/tommaso/Documents/workspaces/clerezza/trunk/parent/tools.offline/pom.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Could not find artifact
org.apache.clerezza:rdf.web:pom:0.8-incubating-SNAPSHOT and
'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 3, column 10 -> [Help
2]

I ran the command 'mvn clean install -Dmaven.repo.local=/tmp/cl1' to use an
empty repo and be sure everyone can build Clerezza.
Any ideas?
Regards,
Tommaso

Re: RDF Web POM

Posted by Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <re...@trialox.org>.
I agree with having a slightly more hierarchical structure. However for an
intermediate parent I think we should find a better name than "parent".

Cheers,
Reto

Re: RDF Web POM

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.