Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Karma Yogi <ka...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/17 17:00:55 UTC

End point reference error and extra logging

Folks,

  I would like some guidance on two issues that I am encountering.

1) My web service works very fine on my local server, but the same thing
deployed on a different server comes up with the error
'org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The service cannot be found for the endpoint
reference (EPR) http://blahblah:8080/somecontext/services/MyWebService'
What are the causes of such an error.

2) How do I enable axis2 logging. I am using a commons bridge that I built
for the logging within my webapp and would like to redirect all axis2 logs
using that bridge. ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Yogi