Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Ahmad Fahmi Bin Mohmad Fuad <c0...@ambankgroup.com> on 2020/07/24 04:32:31 UTC

Enquiry on PDFBox Enterprise Support

Hi there,

I would like to use the pdfbox library for internal application.
Since the library is under Apache2.0 licence, just want to know if somehow there are any official enterprise support available?

Thanks,
Ahmad Fahmi

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

DISCLAIMER:

This message may contain confidential and privileged information for its intended recipient(s) only. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, and distribution, printing or copying of this message or any part thereof is strictly prohibited. Please delete the entire message and inform the sender of the error. Any opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that are unrelated to official business of AmBank Group are those of the individual sender and shall be understood as neither explicitly given nor endorsed by AmBank Group.

Re: Enquiry on PDFBox Enterprise Support

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

No there isn't.

Tilman