Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it> on 2016/12/10 21:28:14 UTC

Isolated Network Vlan Tag

Hi all,

Can I add an isolated network setting the tag (ex: 500) ?

Thanks

Re: Isolated Network Vlan Tag

Posted by ilya <il...@gmail.com>.
Hi Luis

If no one has responded to your inquiry - then yes, just post a message
and someone will get back to you.

I'd suggest you use markmail.org and search existing cloudstack message
threads for questions you might have - as others may have asked the same
question in past.

Regards,
ilya

Posted by Suresh Sadhu <su...@accelerite.com>.
please read the below link , it will better idea:
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/4.6/network_setup.html

> On Dec 11, 2016, at 6:51 AM, Luis M <lm...@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi forum.
>
> How does this works, I just have to send an email with my question?
>

>> On Dec 10, 2016, at 4:28 PM, Gian Paolo Buono <gi...@gesca.it> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Can I add an isolated network setting the tag (ex: 500) ?
>>
>> Thanks

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Accelerite, a Persistent Systems business does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Re: Isolated Network Vlan Tag

Posted by Luis M <lm...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi forum.