Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Ro...@nike.com> on 2007/09/17 19:07:56 UTC

RE: supressing output

Gilbert, That looks pretty cool. Is the code copyrighted? Any chance
this could be added to Ant as a standard feature?

-Rob Anderson

RE: supressing output

Posted by "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gi...@huk-coburg.de>.

Hi, Rob

Gilbert, That looks pretty cool. Is the code copyrighted? Any chance
this could be added to Ant as a standard feature?

-Rob Anderson

*/

I didn't want to take credit for code someone else wrote, i already
stated it's not mine, see =
http://marc.info/?l=ant-user&m=115510613310229&w=2
only had to do a little fix in the setLevel() method to make it work.

Don't remember any copyright issues, oops i alreay altered the original
code ;-)

Once saw that neat little task on a weblog and put it in my snippets
folder, but don't remember where i found it.

And i did that post some time ago, =
http://marc.info/?l=ant-user&m=115504180503962&w=2
cause i use the setloglevel task quite often and find it very useful and
someone else asked for such a feature.

That task should definitely be part of core ant.

Regards, Gilbert

Re: supressing output

Posted by Ramu Sethu <sr...@yahoo.co.in>.
It would be a nice feature if it is added.......

On 9/17/07, Anderson, Rob (Global Trade) <Ro...@nike.com> wrote:
> Gilbert, That looks pretty cool. Is the code copyrighted? Any chance
> this could be added to Ant as a standard feature?
>
> -Rob Anderson

Thank you
Ramu S

  If A is success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y
is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut.
- Albert Einstein

RE: supressing output

Posted by "Rebhan, Gilbert" <Gi...@huk-coburg.de>.

Hi, Rob

Gilbert, That looks pretty cool. Is the code copyrighted? Any chance
this could be added to Ant as a standard feature?

-Rob Anderson

*/