Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Fernando Wermus <fe...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/24 20:37:44 UTC

one session for standAloneApp or one session for FacebookApp

Hi all,
    Users can login into my site in stand alone mode or with facebook
connect. Thus, I would like to have two polimorphic session according to how
the user decides to login.
    Could I switch the session in wicket when this happen?

I was looking at Session.replaceSession()

thanks in advance

--
Fernando Wermus.

www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

Re: one session for standAloneApp or one session for FacebookApp

Posted by nicolas melendez <nf...@gmail.com>.
sounds like Authetication rules

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Fernando Wermus
<fe...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>    Users can login into my site in stand alone mode or with facebook
> connect. Thus, I would like to have two polimorphic session according to
> how
> the user decides to login.
>    Could I switch the session in wicket when this happen?
>
> I was looking at Session.replaceSession()
>

> thanks in advance
>

> --
> Fernando Wermus.
>
> www.linkedin.com/in/fernandowermus

--
Nicolás Meléndez
Java Software Developer

1) Google App Engine works:

1.a) http://www.clasificad.com.ar  (Local free classifieds for  housing,
sale, services, local community, curses,jobs, and events - GAE/J + Wicket +
YUI)

1.b) http://www.chessk.com  (Massive multiplayer chess online  GAE/J +
Applets + Wicket)

2) Linkedin: http://ar.linkedin.com/in/nicolasmelendez